Sunday, November 1, 2009

No Time For Reading! It's NaNoWriMo Time!

Not that it stopped me. I bought 6 books today (Wicca craft, and the first Donald Maas writing book). Read the intro to that by Anne Perry. Otherwise - it's been NaNo (or chores) all day long. It's 4:54 - the time "fell back" and its nearly dark now. Boo hoo.

Last day of vacation and I did amazingly far less than I planned. I mean work, of course. I read the entire week - Lisa Jackson, Mariah Stewart, Julia Quinn, Ridley Pearson, Stephanie Laurens. I also picked up the new Dorothea Lange biography, and a few other titles - both fiction and non.

For the time being, it is nose to the grindstone and churning out that NaNo novel - Pom Poms of Death. Cheerleaders, sex scandals, suburbia ... what more could a reader want! (No, I SAID it is a NOVEL - I don't care what the newspaper headlines say!

No comments: